We’ll get you the most suitable motor vehicle finance package for your needs
There are many ways you can finance a motor vehicle. The right way depends on your particular circumstances and the type of vehicle you are buying.
- Is it new or used?
- Is it coming from a private sale, a dealer, or auction?
- Has the vehicle previously been written-off?
- Is there money owing on the vehicle?
- What type of contract should you use? (eg lease, hire purchase, chattel mortgage, or consumer loan)
- What is being used as security for the loan?
- Are the borrowings being drawn from your home loan?
- Is the interest rate quoted, the real interest rate? You need to be careful when offered what sounds like a really low interest rate.
Hunter Business Finance has the experience to cut through all of these issues and ensure you get the most appropriate motor vehicle finance deal.